A pragmatic approach to implement solutions
Before implementing SharePoint Online in any organization, at first, we review requirements for SharePoint Online information architecture in the organization in detail. It is to know about functional and business requirements on which SharePoint Architecture will depend.
After understanding, appropriate, mountable and efficient fundamental system architecture is
In order to meet business objectives of the organization, we look into business needs of the
organization and measure metrics around the following type of architecture
- Business Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Technical Architecture
- Information Architecture
"SharePoint Solutions.Net" experts believe that a well-designed architecture is a logical organization of information pertaining to the following corporate-level, enterprise-wide elements
- Strategic goals and objectives
- Business Rules and Measures
- Information Requirements
- Processes, Systems and Applications
- Relationships Architecture Elements
- Structured Information
- System Composite Design
Our SharePoint Solution Architecture encompass description of an entire system or specific part depending on project scope. It helps to,
- Facilitate Change Management by linking strategic requirements to the systems that support organizational IT setup and the business model
- Enable Strategic Information to be consistently and accurately derived from operational data.
- Promote Data Sharing, thus reducing data redundancy and reducing maintenance costs.
- Improve productivity through component development, management and reuse.
- Reduce Software Development Cycle Time.
- Evaluate commercial products and services.
- Integrate enterprise applications.
- Re-engineer Applications.